Peeling garlic with just your bare hands can be a time consuming challenge. Don’t worry though. With this simple hack, you can start peeling your garlic effortlessly. This is one of the easiest ways to deskin garlic; all you need is a sturdy chef’s knife.
- Place the flat side of the chef’s knife blade over a garlic glove.
- With your other hand, apply a moderate amount of pressure on the flat surface of the knife.
- You will hear, or see, the garlic crack. Once this happens, pick up the garlic clove. The skin should peel off in one piece effortlessly.
Kuhn Rikon Epicurean Garlic Press, Stainless Steel, 6.5 x 1 x 1.5 inches, Silver
- Features a powerful lever and ergonomic handles - is effortless to operate (requires up to 60% less effort than other garlic presses), even for those with limited dexterity
- Bevelled holes cut finely in order to maximize the release of flavor and device is suitable for both unpeeled and peeled garlic cloves
- Crafted from exquisite stainless steel that will withstand rigorous and long-term usage
- Easy to clean (dishwasher safe but hand-washing is recommended) - pressing mechanism swings/hinges out for easy access
- Dimensions: 6.5 (L) x 1 (W) x 1.5 (H) inches
Pricing last updated on April 1, 2023 - 7:00 MDT. Pricing and images from Amazon Product Advertising API. Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on Amazon at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.