- Place the flat side of the chef’s knife blade over a garlic glove.
- With your other hand, apply a moderate amount of pressure on the flat surface of the knife.
- You will hear, or see, the garlic crack. Once this happens, pick up the garlic clove. The skin should peel off in one piece effortlessly.
- Features a powerful lever and ergonomic handles - is effortless to operate (requires up to 60% less effort than other garlic presses), even for those with limited dexterity
- Bevelled holes cut finely in order to maximize the release of flavor and device is suitable for both unpeeled and peeled garlic cloves
- Crafted from exquisite stainless steel that will withstand rigorous and long-term usage
- Easy to clean (dishwasher safe but hand-washing is recommended) - pressing mechanism swings/hinges out for easy access
- Dimensions: 6.5 (L) x 1 (W) x 1.5 (H) inches
Pricing last updated on November 26, 2022 - 17:30 MST. Pricing and images from Amazon Product Advertising API. Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on Amazon at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.